- Joining the first ever cohort of artists in the Nomadic Soundsters virtual residency.
- Providing technical assistance for the Philly Maker Faire Podcast (coming soon)
- Creating a series of 10 original audio-visual works with long-time musician friend Tom Dennehy (aka Breakfast). The primary platform I’m using is TouchDesigner.
- Working on a custom component for Touchdesigner… more on this soon. TouchDesigner is a node based visual programming language for real time interactive multimedia content, developed by the Toronto-based company Derivative. It’s been used by artists, programmers, creative coders, software designers, and performers to create performances, installations, and fixed media works
- Diving much deeper into the Critter & Guitari Eyesy – programming via Python and Pygame.
- Providing Propellerhead Reason consults via Fiverr.com
- Diving further into the Elektron Digitakt to develop some audio to go with my Touchdesigner visuals.
- Offering Open Broadcaster Software assistance. Contact me for details, or go here to buy me a coffee if I’ve already helped you.
- Occasionally broadcasting on Twitch.
- Expanding electronic music site jeremydeprisco.net. Includes brand new content, thoughts about creative process, etc.
- Exploring VCV Rack.
- Expanding my use of Youtube.
Myths and Legends of Japan Paperback by F. Hadland Davis
- Continuing to examine my career trajectory closely through a Napoleon Hill lens. I’ve met only two people who get that reference.