- Joining the first ever cohort of artists in the Nomadic Soundsters virtual residency.
- Working with the Philly Maker Faire Podcast as host and audio editor.
- Working on a custom component for Touchdesigner. TouchDesigner is a node based visual programming language for real time interactive multimedia content, developed by the Toronto-based company Derivative. It’s been used by artists, programmers, creative coders, software designers, and performers to create performances, installations, and fixed media works
- Building a few… OK, many terrariums for fun.
- Providing additional audio services via Fiverr.com
- Diving further into the Elektron Digitakt to develop some audio to go with my Touchdesigner visuals.
- Offering Open Broadcaster Software assistance. Contact me for details, or go here to buy me a coffee if I’ve already helped you.
- Occasionally broadcasting on Twitch.
- Overhauling this site with some help from Laura Chenault from Monkeysatkeyboards.com
Chaos: Making a New Science (James Gleick)
- Continuing to examine my career trajectory closely through a Napoleon Hill lens. I’ve met only two people who get that reference.