- Supporting my Kickstarter MAKE 100 project for the Limited Edition EP Humming With The Gods.
- Preparing sound design for the Pitt-Greensburg Spring production of The Government Inspector.
- Expanding electronic music site jeremydeprisco.net. Includes brand new content, thoughts about creative process, etc.
- Preparing for upcoming electronic shows. This includes enhancing my stage show with more interactive video elements. Recycling some 80s-90s tech.
- Exploring VCV Rack. Refining the pieces from Tales from Imperial Towers.
- Improvising with Sonic Sandbox. We made a recording back in November, which I have been mixing and we may release it this Spring.
- Seeking more opportunities to play bass
Autobiography of Malcolm X
- Continuing to examine my career trajectory closely through a Napoleon Hill lens. I’ve met only two people who get that reference.