- Joining the first ever cohort of artists in the Nomadic Soundsters virtual residency.
- Providing technical assistance for the Philly Maker Faire Podcast.
- Editing the Audio Chimera podcast series “Kid Again” by Stephen Schrum. The pilot episode it out now where all podcasts can be found. We are hoping to get funding to continue the series.
- Working on a custom component for Touchdesigner. TouchDesigner is a node based visual programming language for real time interactive multimedia content, developed by the Toronto-based company Derivative. It’s been used by artists, programmers, creative coders, software designers, and performers to create performances, installations, and fixed media works
- Building a few terrariums for fun.
- Providing additional audio services via Fiverr.com
- Diving further into the Elektron Digitakt to develop some audio to go with my Touchdesigner visuals.
- Offering Open Broadcaster Software assistance. Contact me for details, or go here to buy me a coffee if I’ve already helped you.
- Occasionally broadcasting on Twitch.
- Expanding electronic music site jeremydeprisco.net. Includes brand new content, thoughts about creative process, etc.
Chaos: Making a New Science (James Gleick)
- Continuing to examine my career trajectory closely through a Napoleon Hill lens. I’ve met only two people who get that reference.