Working on a podcast, but don’t know how to approach recording audio?
Have a song idea that you want to flesh out and submit to a contest?
Need electric bass or electronic music production?
Have stems that you’ve recorded elsewhere that need to be mixed?
I can help.
In addition to being a solid bass player, have experience running a project studio, and have released Americana, Blues, Folk, Jazz recordings. I am equally passionate about electro-experimental music.
From personal experience I know that it is always a good idea to seek out a different set of ears when working on tracks. I enjoy mixing a great deal, and listen to many styles of music from all over the world. My approach – which always serves the song and style – can help you achieve professional results on a reasonable budget.
Things I bring to the table:
– No drugs, non-smoking
– Prompt, and focused attention to detail
– 25 years of bass playing experience in a variety of genres (Blues, Rock, Americana, Jazz, Folk, Electronic)
– Proficient in multiple DAWs, including Reason, Ableton, Studio One.
– MIDI sequencing experience
– Live performance experience (bass, guitar/voc, and as an electronic artist)
– Multi-instrumentalist with an ear for good melodies
– Willing to serve the song in any way I can (not about number of notes or egos)
– Online streaming, podcast tech experience.
How it works
Schedule a 30 min FREE Zoom consult to discuss your needs.
A new demo reel is in progress. For now, you can find my work in these places: